HANOI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION
FACULTY OF VIETNAMESE STUDIES
EDUCATION PROGRAMS FOR FOREIGNERS
(Applied from 01/03/2016)
- Total time: 4 years
- Form: full-time (combination between private classes for foreigners and mixed classes with Vietnamese students).
- Be issued Bachelor Degree of Vietnamese Studies.
- Be supported for student visa in all studying time.
- Curriculum: besides general subjects, students will be strengthen Vietnamese competence such as Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing Skills, Vietnamese for Journalism-Communication, Vietnamese for Tourism, Vietnamese for Trade, Vietnamese for Culture, etc. as well as study the subjects: Vietnamese studies, Vietnamese culture, Brief history of Viet Nam, Socio-economical geography of Viet Nam, Brief history of the Vietnamese, Brief history of Vietnamese economy, Folklore of Viet Nam, Law system of Viet Nam, Eating and drinking of Viet Nam, Family – Kinship – Village of the Vietnamese, Religions and belief of the Vietnamese, Custom and habits of the Vietnamese, Ethnic groups in Viet Nam, Hanoi studies, Vietnamese literature, Management of cultural heritage and tourism development, Organisation and management of cultural activities, etc.
- Total fee: 6700 USD/4 years
Learners have to comply strictly the schedules, teaching programs and regulations of Hanoi National University of Education and Faculty of Vietnamese Studies.
- Fee for fact- finding tours (or extra activities).
- Entrance fee: 50 USD (compulsory if you want to be issuied a certificate after study).
- Fee for final exams and issuing cerfiticates, bachelor degrees (uncompulsory).
- Fee for hostel and subsistence expenses: pay yourself.
For further information, please contact :
Faculty of Vietnamese Studies - Hanoi National University of Education
Tel : 04.37549039; 0989.502.045 (Ms Linh)
Add : Room 103- Plot D3- 136 Xuan Thuy- Cau Giay- Ha Noi
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://vns.hnue.edu.vn